Whip Up This Easter Treat with Your Kids
Get your kids involved with making this fresh and festive treat!
Easter Sunday is right around the corner! If you are looking for ways to celebrate with your children, then try something different than the traditional egg-dyeing. For instance, try whipping up these tasty (and relatively healthy) chocolate dipped strawberries. These cutely colored berries are sure to get your kids in a festive spirit.
Pastel Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
- 1 pint of fresh strawberries, washed and patted completely dry
- 1 lb. of white melting chocolate
- food coloring
- Cover baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place melting chocolate in microwave for 1 minute. Stir and place back in microwave for 30 seconds at a time until chocolate is smooth.
- Separate melted chocolate into 4 bowls. Add food coloring to each bowl to create pastel Easter colors.
- Help your children dunk the strawberries in the desired chocolate color and place on lined baking sheet.
- Place in refrigerator for 1-2 hours to harden the chocolate before serving.
This fun, pretty, and incredibly easy project is a great way to celebrate Easter with your kids. Are you looking for assistance with your insurance this holiday? If so, then contact the experts at East End Insurance Agency. We are ready to assist you with all your coverage needs today.Tags: Whip Up This Easter Treat with Your Kids