These cookies in a jar cranberry hootycreeks are the perfect holiday gift – for others and yourself!
It’s that beautiful time of year where we all get into the giving spirit. While you want to show the people in your life how much you care this holiday season, it can be tricky to come up with gift ideas for every single person.
We can help! Whip up these cookies in a jar cranberry hootycreeks and you have the perfect holiday treat to give the people on your list (and maybe yourself) a delicious gift.
To make them, simply layer these ingredients in a cute 1 quart or 1-liter jar in their listed order:
- 5/8 cup of flour
- ½ cup of rolled oats
- ½ cup of flour
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1/3 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup of white sugar
- ½ cup of dried cranberries
- ½ cup of white chocolate chips
- ½ cup of chopped pecans
Seal the jar, wrap a pretty holiday ribbon around it, and attach a tag with these instructions to your ribbon.
- Preheat your oven to 350 and grease a cookie sheet
- Beat ½ cup of softened butter, 1 teaspoon of vanilla, and 1 egg together until fluffy
- Dump this jar into the mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Drop heaping spoonfuls of your dough onto your baking sheet
- Bake until the edges start to brown (8-10 minutes)
- Enjoy a sweet holiday treat!
We hope this fun DIY gift gives you a thoughtful solution to any present problems you come up against this holiday season.
Happy holidays from East End Insurance! Contact us for all of your insurance needs in Southold and the surrounding New York area.